1. What is Digicel +?
- Digicel+ is St Vincent and the Grenadines only home Fibre internet service offering more speeds at lowest prices to keep you connected to what matters most.
2. What does this mean for existing customers who use similar service?
- For customers that are using other services, RIA for example have the opportunity to now have an alternative to upgrade to a new service which is faster while still sticking with the Bigger Better Network.
3. How can I sign up for this Digicel+ service?
- The Digicel+ service is available for sign up through any of our Outdoor Sales Agents, by dialing (106) or 1-784-530-3884 or visiting by a Digicel retail store closest to you.
4. Where can I get more information on Digicel +?
- Interested persons can learn more about Digicel+ by visiting our website or visiting a Digicel retail store
5. What is the current plans/packages that you have available for Digicel+?
Currently we have 4 packages, all VAT Inclusive starting at:
- $104.40 250/40Mbps
- $156.60 350/40Mbps
- $186.60 500/40Mbps
- $999.00 1000/40Mbps
6. If I would like to update my package how can I do so, and is there a fee to upgrade?
- Upgrading your service is quick, easy and FREE! Customers wishing to do so must fill out change form highlighting your request, this form must then be signed by the customer,
7. How long does it take for installation after signup?
- The installation process takes up to 1-3 days, however we try out best to have you connected between 24-48 hours.
8. If I have an issue who do I contact?
- If you have an issue with your service or installation feel free to reach out to customer care (106) or visit any of our local retail stores
9. If I would like to reschedule an installation what number should I call?
- If you would like to reschedule an installation you can reach out to customer care (106) or the Outdoor Sales Agent you signed up with. Together with this you are free to visit any of our local retail stores.
10. Is this service available in all locations on island?
- The Digicel+ service is available in all areas of Grenadine Islands such as Canouan, Bequia and Union Island however only available on certain parts of mainland St Vincent, customers are able to send us their GPS coordinates which we would then use to update you on whether you are eligible for the service.
11. How do I know if the location that I live in is eligible for this service?
- Customers can call or Whatsapp the Digicel+ team at 1-784-530-3884, there customers are able to send us their GPS coordinates which we would then use to update you on whether you are eligible for the service.
12. What is the billing cycle for Digicel +?
- Digicel+ cycle runs from the 2nd to the 3rd of each month
13. When is the Bill due for Digicel +?
- Digicel+ payments are due on the 29th of each month.
14. What is the grace period given after the due date has passed?
- Barring is done on Day 32 – which 1st to 2nd each month
15. Where can I view my Digicel + Bill?
- Once an email address is provided to the company customers would receive a copy of their Digicel+ bill via email.
16. How /where can I pay my Digicel+ bill?
- Customers can pay their Digicel+ bill at any of our retail stores or through the My Digicel app.
17. If I would like to do a transfer is this possible?
- For customers wishing to transfer their existing services to a new location, we must first determine if you are still in range to have the service at your new residence, once that is confirmed there is a relocation fee of $100.00 which is required before your request can be processed.
18. Is there a fee if the technicians have to visit my house for repairs?
19. If I already have a postpaid mobile service can I bundle this with the Digicel + service?
- No, bundling services is not an option that Digicel+ currently has on stream.
20. Is there a fee for cancelation?
- While there is not a fee charged for the cancellation of Digicel+ services customers are required to pay any and all outstanding balances incurred up to the time of the request before it is actioned.